Must add, very infrequently bruised, as I& ve learned to get careful at the injection site 50mg sildenafil. tired feeling, muscle weakness, decrease of balance or coordination   The impotence problems drug ad carries a couple interrupted from an intimate moment by way of surprise visit using their daughter cialis 20mg.
We are dedicated to electing State Senators who believe in solving problems, empowering people, and making Oregon a better place to live, work and play. That means improving our economy so Oregonians can get back to work and creating an environment where families can grow and prosper. We are committed to strong classrooms, safe streets, and a government that is accountable to taxpayers and spends resources responsibly. We believe these issues are important and worth fighting for.
We can’t bring this perspective to Salem without your help. Make a donation right now, or browse our website to find a specific candidate you want to support. Together we can put Oregon back on the road to prosperity.
Senate Republican Leader
Jobs and Family Wages
Senate Republicans believe we must maintain an environment that encourages businesses to move to Oregon to stay and grow. Growing businesses keep Oregonians employed, our economy strong, and our state prosperous.
• Senate Republicans believe we need significant tax reform that reduces the burden on families, seniors and businesses and encourages companies to invest and grow. That includes common sense legislation that eliminates the capital gains tax and inheritance tax and reduces the tax burden on working families.
• Senate Republicans have worked hard to create a state savings account that puts money away in the good times so there is something to fall back on when times get tough.
• Senate Republicans understand that Oregon’s roads are the arteries of our economy. We support maintaining an infrastructure that can move business products efficiently to market.
• Senate Republicans stand against increased regulation and red tape that slows down business in a swamp of red tape.
Teachers, Kids and Classrooms
Senate Republicans believe in giving teachers and students the tools they need to be successful today and in the global economy of tomorrow. That means putting every dollar possible into the classroom where it matters most, and making sure teachers have the best on-going training possible.
• Senate Republicans believe in making sure that every dollar possible ends up in the classroom, not spent on costly administration
• Senate Republicans want to establish a statewide system for research-based, high-quality professional development for all of Oregon’s teachers.
• Senate Republicans want every new Oregon teacher to be paired with an experienced mentor that can help prepare them to meet the challenges of classroom.
• Senate Republicans believe school districts should be accountable for how they spend money. Independent audits ensures that taxpayer dollars go to the classroom, not government waste.
• Senate Republicans believe education should be one of the first things funded in the legislative session, not the last. Senate Republicans thinks politicians should forfeit their pay if they can’t fund the education budget for the 81st day.
• Senate Republicans believe that funding our higher education system keeps our business competitive in the world economy. The higher education system is crucial to maintaining a trained workforce.
Accountability in Government
Government has a bad spending habit, like a teenager with a credit card. Senate Republicans want to instill responsibility and prioritization in the way Salem budgets so that government starts to live within it’s means again.
“Accountability” should be a new word in the vocabulary of every Salem politician.
• Senate Republicans have proposed a legislative Office of Government Accountability and Audits to perform regular financial examinations of the state’s largest agencies. Their mission would be to identify waste and ineffective spending for elimination.
• To bring transparency to Salem, Senate Republicans supported tough reporting laws for candidates and special interests.
Senate Republicans believe government’s first responsibility is keeping Oregonians safe in their homes and on the roads. That means a strong police force and cracking down on the meth epidemic.
• Senate Republicans have lead the charge for increased funding for Oregon State Police, bringing coverage up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on Oregon’s major highways.
• Senate Republicans have also championed stricter documentation requirements for driver’s licenses. This makes the Oregon driver’s license a gold standard of identification across the country, and protects families from ID theft.
• Senate Republicans just increased the amount of bail meth dealers have to pay, ensuring that the worst of the worst remain behind bars, not in our neighborhoods.
Senate Republicans believe that we need health care both affordable and accessible. The uninsured need a way to find care, whether it is through community based solutions or health insurance at a lower cost. Senate Republicans are also committed to making sure programs to help seniors are a top priority.
• Senate Republicans have proposed making health insurance tax deductible to help make healthcare more affordable for the uninsured.
• Senate Republicans have helped stop costly mandates that drive up the cost of healthcare for families and small businesses.
• Senate Republicans believe in building local, community based solutions to the health care crisis, like school based health centers that can give kids basic medical care.
• Senate Republicans have also encouraged the use of Health Savings Accounts which bring market forces to bear on the rising costs of insurance.